1. Provide Cost Estimate for Maintenance Projects/MOC’s, Turnaround, S/D of routine maintenance
2. Identify and quantify cost factors, such as production time, materials, and labor expenses.
3. Visit to jobsites to gather information on materials needed, labor required, and other factors.
4. Read drawings and technical documents in order to prepare estimates.
5. Develop project plans for the duration of the project.
6. Analyze Department budget and cost spending, develop corrective action plans for deviations, and
conduct regular budget/spend reviews with Senior Maintenance personnel to ensure that the
organization goals/objectives are properly monitored, reported and achieved.
7. Develop evaluation criteria and preliminary cost estimate for Projects/MOC’s with expected results
in compliance with YASREF strategies and operational priorities (profit, safety, reliability, and
8. Develop and maintain plant maintenance services cost master database and update market prices.
9. Provide cost estimate for source contracts in accordance with the procedure.
10. Provide support in outsourced services issues, and maintain a problem log for future vendor
11. Assist in recording and monitoring vendors’ performance and quality of provided service, and report
12. Collaborate and support Engineer in the processing of purchase requisitions, proposal request, bid
evaluation and awarding of contracts for services and works.
13. Contact suppliers and vendors if the validity of the required bank guarantees and insurance
policies do not meet the requirements and report back to seniors.
14. Evaluation the claims received from contractors, to establish their justification and validity of
amount and time extension claimed.
15. Participate in bid slate development through solicitation of interest and prequalification.
16. Analyzes drawings and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
17. Assess cost effectiveness of Projects/MOC’s or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as
the project develops.
18. Prepares estimates for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
1. Technical Data Management.
2. Maintenance Methods and Equipment.
3. SAP Maintenance Application Knowledge.
4. Cost estimation Software i.e. Aspen Capital.
5. Maintenance Resources Management.
6. Safety Measures and Standards.
7. Refinery Product Planning & Development.
9. Inspection, Testing and Reporting
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business, Material Management, Supply Chain Management