1. Perform the day-to-day execution of engineering project in order to increase refinery profit, enhance plant reliability/integrity, and promote safety & compliance to environmental standards.
2. Assist in Project Technical duties to plan, coordinate and manage project activities, to ensure that works are implemented safely, to the specified requirements within schedule and in a cost-effective manner and proper inputs from all Yasref concerned divisions have been properly addressed and incorporated.
3. Assist and coordinate in EPC/Construction activities.
4. Assist in review activities of contractor’s submission statements and material approval.
5. Overall management and coordination of EPC/Construction activities.
6. Review and approve contractor’s submission for method statements and material approval.
7. Project administration, document management, correspondence, transmittals and drawings control.
8. Management and administration of PMT/Technical Consultant supervision and TPI.
9. Conduct frequent construction site visits to monitor method of execution and progress of project works.
10. Evaluate Contractors claims and make recommendation to accept/reject/negotiate and prepare final .V.O. Submissions for approval.
11. Assist in issuing Provisional acceptance certificate.
12. Coordinate issuance of contract close-out report and transfer all project drawings/catalogues/manuals etc. to Yasref records.
13. Keep track of warranties/defects liability period on the works performed.
14. Coordinate all corrective actions by contractors during warranty/defects liability period.
15. Fully comprehend and adhere to relevant safety and environmental policies and procedures.
16. Coordinate with engineering firms and construction companies.
17. Coordinate with procurement of goods and services from vendors.
18. Assist Project related safety Management implementation.
19. Ensure Quality assurance in engineering, fabrication, and construction
20. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the direct supervisor.
1. Technical studies, Documentation and Resolutions.
2. Engineering Discipline Material, Equipment and Facilities.
3. Process Improvement and Optimization.
4. Safety Measures and Standards.
5. Project Management.
6. Technical Standards and Regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering