1. Ensure Quality parameters are maintained in accordance with the ISO/IEC 17025.
2. Ensure the safety guidelines are well implemented at laboratory analytical sections.
3. Initiate corrective / preventive actions based on the feedback of the quality control and bring the improvements and ensure corrective/preventive actions taken by the team is effective.
4. Minimize the customer complaints which are related into the accreditation scope.
5. Review and approve the standard operation procedure for the laboratory analytical technologies.
6. Overall responsible for the document control and distribution and changes in the documents.
7. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the laboratory superintendent.
8. Prepare Quality Assurance test plan / report.
9. Ensure that proper accommodation and environment is maintained in the testing area.
10. Maintain records for re–testing, verification by outside lab, ASTM round robin, proficiency testing participation records are maintained as a part of quality control.
11. Ensure periodic preventive maintenance of equipment as per pre–defined checks.
12. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the laboratory superintendent and Quality compliance foreman
17. Report the safety concerns, incidents and suggestions.
18. Ensure a pre-approval is maintained for the division activities while communicating with internal customers and external customers/vendors.
19. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the direct Supervisor.
1. Technical studies, Documentation and Resolutions.
2. Engineering Discipline Material, Equipment and Facilities.
3. Process Improvement and Optimization.
4. Safety Measures and Standards.
5. Refinery Product Planning.
6. Product Development.
8. Technical Standards and Regulations.
7. Inspection, Testing and Reporting.
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or industrial chemistry. A certification in Quality Management